Get involved! Contact us today to learn more.
What do members do?
- Consider health issues from the patient's and the public's viewpoint
- Visit local services and talk to staff and patients help produce reports to the CHC
- Look at local and national health service proposals and express opinions, that help formulate the CHC's response
- Attend regular CHC meetings
- Read and comment on a wide range of documents
What do CHC's look for in a member?
- We seek people from all walks of life - the only essential requirement is a genuine interest in improving health services for your community
- An interest in the local area, including an understanding of local issues
- Being able to work with people in a team
- Being able to listen to others and exchange views
Do you want to know more about becoming a CHC member? If you would like to speak to someone about becoming a member or would like information please contact The Business Manager
Become a CHC Member
Young person volunteer
Cwm Taf Morgannwg, Community Health Council, Ty Antur, Navigation Park, Abercynon, CF45 4SN
Cwm Taf Morgannwg Community Health Council welcomes correspondence in Welsh, and that corresponding in Welsh will not lead to delay