Get involved! Contact us today to learn more.
What do members do?
- Consider health issues from the patient's and the public's viewpoint
- Visit local services and talk to staff and patients help produce reports to the CHC
- Look at local and national health service proposals and express opinions, that help formulate the CHC's response
- Attend regular CHC meetings
- Read and comment on a wide range of documents
What do CHC's look for in a member?
- We seek people from all walks of life - the only essential requirement is a genuine interest in improving health services for your community
- An interest in the local area, including an understanding of local issues
- Being able to work with people in a team
- Being able to listen to others and exchange views
Do you want to know more about becoming a CHC member? If you would like to speak to someone about becoming a member or would like information please contact The Business Manager
Become a CHC Member
Young person volunteer
Cwm Taf Morgannwg, Community Health Council, Ty Antur, Navigation Park, Abercynon, CF45 4SN
Phone:01443 405830 (please note calls are currently being diverted to a mobile number)
Cwm Taf Morgannwg Community Health Council welcomes correspondence in Welsh, and that corresponding in Welsh will not lead to delay