- Consider health issues from the public’s viewpoint
- Visit local services to hear from patients, and those who care for and about them about their Experiences
- Look at local and national NHS plans and proposals to make sure they meet the needs of local communities
- Meet regularly with NHS managers
- Speak to people in their communities about their views and experiences of the NHS services
Provide a free, confidential and independent complaints advocacy service for people who want support to raise concerns about NHS care and treatment.
Cwm Taf Morgannwg Community Health Council, Ty Antur, Navigation Park, Abercynon, CF45 4SN
Cwm Taf Morgannwg Community Health Council welcomes correspondence in Welsh, and that corresponding in Welsh will not lead to delay